Maserati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

So I was thinking of organizing a full day Maserati event in the Tri-State area. I think it would be a great turnout, considering the lifelessness of the C&C's recently, not to mention their opinions on "the poor man's Ferrari" coming from the guy who drives a 996 Porsche (for the record, I owned a 996TT and loved it to death)

Would anyone be up for a full day organized meet up? This mainly applies to New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, and even nearby Pennsylvania owners.

If I get enough interest on this thread, I'd be more than happy to set up a venue with some tents and even a grill. We can even have Maserati of Morris County bring over a Levante. I think it would be a really neat idea to get all the Masi's together in one place! Maybe even have a concours style award system?

Shoot your ideas and suggestions below, I really hope we can make something happen!

Thanks!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm in Manhattan, and a fairly new owner at that. I'd be interested in putting these horses to work. If you set the date, I'd be more then happy to show.

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
Hi All,

So I was thinking of organizing a full day Maserati event in the Tri-State area. I think it would be a great turnout, considering the lifelessness of the C&C's recently, not to mention their opinions on "the poor man's Ferrari" coming from the guy who drives a 996 Porsche (for the record, I owned a 996TT and loved it to death)

Would anyone be up for a full day organized meet up? This mainly applies to New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, and even nearby Pennsylvania owners.

If I get enough interest on this thread, I'd be more than happy to set up a venue with some tents and even a grill. We can even have Maserati of Morris County bring over a Levante. I think it would be a really neat idea to get all the Masi's together in one place! Maybe even have a concours style award system?

Shoot your ideas and suggestions below, I really hope we can make something happen!

Thanks!

Let's do it! I live in north jersey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Count me in for a Maserati or Italian car event closer to Gettysburg, Carlisle, Chambersburg etc. I'm based in DC area and 200 miles each way for my 3500GT may be pushing it.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
723 Posts
Hi All,
I think it would be a great turnout, considering the lifelessness of the C&C's recently, not to mention their opinions on "the poor man's Ferrari" coming from the guy who drives a 996 Porsche (for the record, I owned a 996TT and loved it to death)
Thanks!
This comment always makes me laugh. I can buy a Ferrari 10 times over, but currently choose not to. To those that are more educated, Maserati is the luxury line of Ferrari. :thumbsup:

Let's do the meet!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi All,

Thanks!
Hey @enzowho are you still willing to put this together?

·
Registered
723 Posts
Do you all belong to the Eastern Chapter of the Maserati club? We organize drives mixed w/ lunches all the time and I just organized such an event on 7/1.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts