Maserati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Granturismo Sport Convertible
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. Newly minted GT owner coming in from a Ferrari F430 Spider. Loved, absolutely loved, the F430 Spider I had but my wife and kids can't drive it (which I know should be considered a good thing but in my house it wasn't) and with a grand baby that just came last week a little more room for more people was nice. That and not having to worry about where the RPMs are at what temperature the coolant or oil was and the quirks of the F1 gearbox makes this a little more useable for everyone.

So just picked up a 2018 GT Sport Convertible with about 14k miles and a year left of factory warranty left. Grigio Alfieri over Rosso Corallo with the full MC Carbon interior. Little different for me as I usually like to buy cars at the bottom of their depreciation curve and this one will continue to sink like a rock for the next 5 years, but worth it to have the wife and kids on my side.

Anyways, nice to be here!

·
Registered
Quattroporte Sport GTS 2012
15 Posts
Welcome, beautiful car you got yourself! Love the colour but I would say that because mine is the same…

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
+1
Except my interior is black.
2014 GT.jpg

·
Registered
388 Posts
Always enjoy reading Fchat, a bit different over here, but if you enjoy driving your car more than owning it, this is the place to be. Welcome!

·
Registered
2018 Granturismo Sport Convertible
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome, beautiful car you got yourself! Love the colour but I would say that because mine is the same…
Incidentally your car is one I've been searching for for about a year now. A 12 or 13 QP Sport GTS? Holy grail right there, been searching for one to be my DD.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Love your GT! Great color. It is wonderful to be able to take the family out all at once, isn’t it? That’s one of the great things about these cars: you can fit real people with legs in the back seat!!!

·
Registered
Quattroporte Sport GTS 2012
15 Posts
Incidentally your car is one I've been searching for for about a year now. A 12 or 13 QP Sport GTS? Holy grail right there, been searching for one to be my DD.
Yes not easy to find, I looked for nearly a year before I found it -nearly bought a standard or S but I'm glad I waited it out as the Sport GTS has an edge and the sound is just marvelous

·
Registered
2009 GranTurismo S
52 Posts
Beautiful car!! I'm a transplant too, well actually I still probably post more there than here. But this is where I'm coming for info on the GT of course!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts