Maserati Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone tracking actual sales prices for 2005 and 2006 GTs (traditional, manual 6 speed Coupes)? I would like to know what they are actually selling for at auction and private sales of which you may have knowledge. I have searched completed auctions on ebay but that is not very helpful. If you have information and would be willing to share, I would appreciate it.

Or if you have one and are looking to "unload" it, I may be your man. :)

I sold the wife's beemer and it is time to get her a Maser.

Thanks for any assistance.

·
Registered
11 Posts
One of the members on here just sold his '03 GT manual for $28,500 on eBay. That's about as low as I've seen the '02 and '03's go. Most used car dealers seem to be asking in the $32K to $35K range though. I'm seeing '05 and '06's with asking prices at $10K to $15K more. The '06 is going to be a bit more not just because it's newer, but also because it's still under warranty. You'll probably find a better deal on an '05 that's come off of warranty and which the seller then wants to dump. I'm not sure what they're actually selling for though. Seems that most of them aren't selling!!! It's also frustrating because it's hard to find a manual GT and many dealers refer to the CC as a GT, so it takes a lot of digging to find one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.