Maserati Forum banner

So, are we interested in having a full day or sharing with others...

• Fu#@$k the others i want my own day

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • OK, i can learn to share :(

Votes: 3 50.0%
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

We have been thinking about doing a track event soon. i have already spoken to many of the clubs and they are willing to offer us anything we want.

we can have a complete day only for us, with instructors, school , rental helmets, even catering. or we can attach ourselves to one of there pre existing events and they would assign a exclusive run group for us. (this is cheaper than having our exclusive day, and possibly a good starting point for us)

the question is if any one is interested and willing to go. as with everything the more we get involved the cheaper it would be, but the numbers i have need getting back would make even the full exclusive day with everything in the 500-700 range. this would include even the corner workers and a FULL day at the track with nothing but Maseraties :)

let me know what you guys think...

we can go to almost any track, from Willow Springs to California Speedway.

-willie

·
Registered
111 Posts
Willie,

This sound just great. I live for driving the Maser like it was meant to be driven. You line it up and I'm there!:D

·
Registered
134 Posts
what

Hi Guys,
Being one that has never done this kind of thing before, I would appreciate if somebody can explain in detail what a track day is?
What are the prerequisites?( other than paying for it and bringing the car),
safety equipment, will we be driving with other cars on the track or is it by yourself? Insurance requirments etc? Would my insurance company have any objections?

-MG

·
Registered
329 Posts
Hi Guys,
Being one that has never done this kind of thing before, I would appreciate if somebody can explain in detail what a track day is?
What are the prerequisites?( other than paying for it and bringing the car),
safety equipment, will we be driving with other cars on the track or is it by yourself? Insurance requirments etc? Would my insurance company have any objections?

-MG
My toy cars (includes the Maser) are insured by a collector car insurance company; my policy specifically excludes coverage with regard to racing or track events. Come to think of it, my regular policy for both my commuter cars has a no track/no race clause as well. You may want to read the fine print on your insurance binder.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts