Maserati Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For anyone insterested in taking there Maserati out on the track, Ferrari Maserati of Washington and the Ferrari Club are sponsoring a track day October 16 and 17th at Summint Point. For more details visit www.fwash.com

·
Registered
4 Posts
My Coupe Is going to school!

The last time I was at Summit Point, I crashed on my Ducati 996. It was a nice day, just had a great Super Twin class, 4th place. I was feeling so good, got into the GTO class. Was zooming, feeling good, coming down to turn four, someone was almost stopped, I pulled the front brake on at 120 mph. I do not remember a thing, found myself in a hospital, then another, and four operations and 2 1/2 years later (last cast came off this July) have decided to try four wheel Italian.

So the guys at F & M of Washington have lowered the Coupe, dailed in the wheel aligment, put in a new clutch, and made the Cambiocorsa shift trick. The Maserati race team will be there to make adjustments.

Track days are a way to enjoy whatever you bring. So come on to the Point, I have to go thru turn four.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
CulRad
Maserati Forum
We’re a forum to discuss the Maserati Coupé, Spyder, GranTurismo, Ghibli, Quattroporte and more!
Full Forum Listing