Maserati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone.

Just wanted to toss it out there so everyone was informed. This friday March 2nd Speed Ventures (www.speedventures.com) is putting on a track day at Streets of Willow Springs.

I will be there as well as Squid with our maseratis and it would be cool to see a few other Masi guys there.

I know it is kinda last minute, but check it out for next time too.

Robb

·
Registered
390 Posts
Best I could do on totally shot OEM rubbers was a 1:41. I'll post video once I figure out how, heh. Good times!

·
Registered
390 Posts
http://www.aron.org/willow1.mov

The quality is terrible...anyone have any recs for settings to use so that the file size is reasonable but the quality is decent as well?

I was having understeer issues but I think that's partly because my front tires were really shot and the rears were still okay.

·
Registered
773 Posts
thanks

was as close as i could get to track today, snow falling. 44 at 9:30am by 1 pm snow was falling. ha! spring? in kentucky

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That was a fun day! I could only get 1:33 without risking an off track adventure.
Good to meet you out there Sean. I had to run early, wanted to beat the traffice back into vegas.

Are you goint to come out to Pahrump one of these days? Track is similar to streets, not as much elevation but MUCH better condition.

I am trying to get my Video loaded. For some reason on my camera it is showing as black screen and will not play. I will be pissed if I did not get anything from that day.

later
Robb

·
Registered
390 Posts
Yup, good times! I've been to Spring Mountain on the bike, it's big fun...hope I can make it out there again, either on 2 wheels or 4. I'm hoping to get my track day fix in the next couple of months before the triple digit temps hit us!

·
Registered
202 Posts
hi guys,

i am so pissed that i didnt go. i have been so busy at work and i have not been checking the site for some time.

i still haven't told my experience with the Formula D springs. (i like them a LOT)

but no one told me that when you get more client you actually have to work more. i am really starting to think that maybe "less IS more".

i hope you guys had fun and i will try to stay in touch an i promise to go to the next event.

-willie

1 - 8 of 8 Posts