Maserati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the TPMS Malfunction now after storing the car for the winter. If I have a low PSI reading on all four tires still work, I actually did the test on all four tires. so I am assuming its not the sensors?? It only works if one of the 4 tires are lower than 25 psi. The screen will pop up show the tire pressures for a few seconds and go away. It then gives me the TPS malfunction reading. I disconnected the battery, rest the system using the + button. Kicks back to TPMS malfunction immediately. Any ideas how to resolve? What can it be? Car just got out of warrantee. Thanks

3,635 Posts
First thing you need to do is set all the tires pressures to like 35-36 PSI and attempt a calibration again...If it still won't go and quickly turns on a malfunction warning then you may have a fault in the TPMS ECU...You can get low voltage faults etc...That won't allow it to calibrate....Jason

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
First thing you need to do is set all the tires pressures to like 35-36 PSI and attempt a calibration again...If it still won't go and quickly turns on a malfunction warning then you may have a fault in the TPMS ECU...You can get low voltage faults etc...That won't allow it to calibrate....Jason
Any idea how much the ecu is ? part number for 2013 American MC ? were is it located? Can I change it myself? Does it need programing? I am pretty hands on. Thanks

3,635 Posts
I didn't say the ECU was faulty...I said it may have faults in it that are not allowing calibration..Those faults can be cleared with the correct software. Jason

1 - 5 of 5 Posts