Maserati Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts
3,986 Posts
The autel only does show good or bad, but better equipment actually gives a value...On these cars the TPMS is an issue...Before anyone says anything that same manufacture also makes them for other European makes...If you have anykind of TPMS problem and are unsure about the sensors then just replace them as they only last so long on these cars...Jason

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
Respectfully, I think you are overthinking. They aren’t all that expensive. You have 4 low battery indicators. You don’t know how old the sensors are. Put new ones in and see what happens next.

·
Registered
2016 GranTurismo
822 Posts
It will generally turn off the light, but the things are just goofy..Unless it says TPMS fault then I would try to drive it...It is calibrated when you use the mode function and it shows all the values...You don't need 30-50 miles...More like 10 miles and if that....You'll know if it works or not....Jason
Yeah just drove another 50 miles and still the Yellow TPMS sensor is still on....so gotta buy some....2016 GT - so 433 MHZ?

·
Registered
2016 GranTurismo
822 Posts
How about these? four pack for $70USD

3,986 Posts
I just like the OE Huf/Beru units....These cars have enough problems with the TPMS system...No need to bring another variable with knock off stuff IMO.....J

41 - 46 of 46 Posts