Maserati Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
The paint manufacture is PPG. If you look under your hood (on the hood) there is a sticker stating the name and possibily the paint code of your hue.
Got to any body shop that uses PPG and ask to purchase some touch up paint. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I once had a Maserati rep call and ask me what I did for touch up paint. I told him there was none available. He said what do you mean, I said Maserati the manufacturer does not provide touch up paint for its vehicles.

I've used paintscratch.com before.

·
Registered
340 Posts
I will vouch for Dr. Colorchip.

Biggest problm trying to fix small pits in the paint is the excess paint that is left around the hole. With drcolorchip you can remove the excess and leave a smooth surface.

·
Registered
478 Posts
I had a local body shop (but one that works exotics, the owner has a Pantera) match a small replacement part on my GS - came out perfectly. Took a couple of calls to ensure the right # for the color. They didn't even charge me but I tipped the paintmaster $50.

·
Registered
793 Posts
You really want a professional paint spotter.

I have one in the Bay area who is absolutely incredible.

He has paint mix equipment in his van, and he will match your exact shade including fade if any. He did my 360, and I was overwhelmed. I just can't believe what he did.

So if you are in the SF Bay area contact:

Luis Lopez
at 408-230-5440
www.lmcartouchup.com

His work is simply extraordinary.

If you are not in the Bay area, find a professional who has the mixing equipment in his van. Anything else is a joke!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts