Maserati Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know the torque specs for the 4 small bolts on top of the shocks inside the trunk, the lower shock bolt on the suspension,and the sway bars? Thanks

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
I'm sorry brother I know you PMd me I do have them but I've been playing catch up since I came back from New Mexico. I apologize if no body else answers I will get it when I get back home. A lot of times I am typing by phone.

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No problem. I'm just getting ichy...weather is finally warming up. 37 degrees sunny and it feels much warmer. 50 Degrees by wed. I'm always playing catch up, just not enough hours in the day(know the feeling). Thanks John

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Do you have the service manual already? If not send me your email address. That way you will have all the torque specs you need.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sorry to bring this back from the dead but did you happen to have those specs? Just installed a new set of KW v3 coils on my 2012 GT MC and want to ensure it’s torqued to speca

·
Registered
3,535 Posts
Sorry to bring this back from the dead but did you happen to have those specs? Just installed a new set of KW v3 coils on my 2012 GT MC and want to ensure it’s torqued to speca
From my 2014 Granturismo Sport shop manual. Hope these help. (y)
Automotive lighting Automotive tire Hood Automotive exhaust Vehicle
Automotive tire Plumbing fixture Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Bumper
Font Safety glove Engineering Screenshot Automotive lighting
Automotive lighting Automotive tire Plumbing fixture Tap Automotive exhaust
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Rim Automotive exterior
Hood Automotive tire Automotive lighting Automotive exterior Bumper
Automotive tire Organism Font Automotive lighting Automotive wheel system
Wood Plumbing fixture Machine Circle Metal

Reactions: StickyP
1 - 8 of 8 Posts