Maserati Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am so happy today though it was pouring in Taiwan.
I took delivery of my long awaited Sport GT-S.
It is better than expected! I have not the time to take the car out for a spin yet because it was just pouring rain today.
All I need now is to get an iPod connection for my car!
Below is the picture of the car coming of the truck.

Attachments

·
Registered
695 Posts
When you can, give us some shots of the interior. Congrats on the new purchase.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Twnqp: Undertsand Blk/Blk (exterior/interior), but what does blk/blk/blk mean?

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
congrats! finally!
i was wondering, are the trims and door handles in black?
as well, the wheels, are they in the darker finish?
can't really tell from the pictures.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry for the blk/blk/blk confusion. It is acutally all black exterior and interior. With the carbon/alu fascia, black carpets and red stiching.
A quick question as we do not get the chance to pick the options we want. mine comes with the rear seats being adjustable fore/aft and in the arm rest a button to move the front passenger seat forwrad and my center arm rest with "cooling feature.
Also the car is low! driving into my office garage i scrapped the bottom - I need to drive in at an angle to mnake sure i do not bottome out!!!
Drives nicely in the city though it is still pouring here.
will take some photos of the interior tonight to post.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have two quick questions.
How does the Park Off work?
And what does the Sport Mode do in the Sport GT-S?

·
Registered
36 Posts
I have two quick questions.
How does the Park Off work?
And what does the Sport Mode do in the Sport GT-S?
You will only need the Park Off for towing, if it breaksdown. Normally the Parking brake will engage when you switch off the engine. When the Park off is switched it will prevent the parking brake to engage when you swith off the engine.

The sport mode will give more aggressive automatic shift if you are on auto mode. Meaning the RPM will hit 3000 before up shift. And will also down shift more aggressive during breaking.

Enjoy the ride in Good health:)

·
Registered
65 Posts
Another Sport GT-S delivered

Good morning, my great pleasure to share the same feeling with you. I also have my GT-S delivered last Friday, also keep raining for the last 10 days here in Hong Kong and couldn't enjoy all of the driving pleasure. However, the factory had mismatched the interior trimmings with Black Piano :confused::confused:, different appearance but I prefer the carbonium fibre as the equipped package. The dealer have no choice and they just took my car back this morning to revert the trimmings for me.
Back to your questions, the Park-off switch is to switch off the parking sensor in the front if you don't need the beep.
The sport mode is the most enjoyable setting, they claim the suspension will be set to a firmer mode. Under the automatic mode, they will shift gears at a much high rev and that's the way to get the maserati feeling. But of course manual shift is the most enjoyable driving pleasure.
For the interior, everything is in black, the Alcantara combination is cool :D but personally I don't really like the Alcantara material since it needs extra care in cleaning also I think it's not suitable for the humid weather here.
Anyway, great engine sound, eyes catching on the road, no problem for everyday driving. :D

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i agree that the alcantara is a bit hard to upkeep with this humid weather and two elementary school boys in the back seat with food and drinks.........
the alu/carbon look is really nice looking. sporty!
my headliner is also blk alcantara, is your the same?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Exactly the same interior, only I have the exterior in Bordeaux, not that sporty as black but my wife's choice :rolleyes:. Still waiting for the dealer to return my car, will take some pictures if we can have nice weather in the coming weekend.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Black is nice but hard to up keep.
Also some interior shots of the car.
I really love the way it drives. The sound is nice but could be louder. But if I change the exhaust I will void my warranty. So would need to wait it out.

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.