Maserati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all those in the Toledo/NW OH/SE MI area, there is a monthly C&C meet in Sylvania, OH, at a Tim Horton's on Central Avenue just west of McCord:

Google Map for Toledo Area Cars & Coffee

We usually have a very good turnout of F and P cars with the occasional Lambo, Ford GT, AM, Bentley, etc. I have only seen two other Maseratis there, so we need a stronger presence! Come join us!! It's a very good group of people.

We meet the second Sunday of each month, from 9 - noonish. Here's the schedule for the rest of the year:

May 12th......a Saturday (Mother's Day is on the 13th)
June 10th
July 8th
August 12th
September 9th
October 14th
November 11th

I'm looking forward to meeting some more of my MLife family!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Is anyone going this Sunday? It will be my first event, if the weather holds up.I'm a bit leary on how to keep it clean on the 106 mile ride there.....

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I plan to be there. I've missed the last two because of travel so I'm looking forward to this one. I'm the guy with the blue GranSport. Coffee's on me. :)

-Terry

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sounds good...... Do most people clean their cars up a bit before? The miles will create a bit of a mess, and I would like to have it look as nice as possible.

What time do most arrive?

Appreciate the offer of coffee!

We will be in a black Granturismo....

RP

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I wouldn't stress out about cleaning up your car. Some do, some don't. It's pretty laid back, casual. If you insist on cleaning your car, though, I can point you to a couple of options here.

Most arrive between 9 and 10, many begin leaving around 11 or so although some are there past noon.

btw, there is a group coming down from MI. If they are anywhere near you, it could make for a fun drive down.

Toledo CNC, this Sunday - FerrariChat.com

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey RP, sorry to have missed you. It was a very good time. Sunny and warm with a very good showing. Someone ought to count the cars one day, but the parking lot is essentially overflowing. A couple of GT 40s, more Porches (including at least one GT3) than you can shake a stick at. No F458 this time, but plenty of other Ferraris. A gaggle of various Japanese, American, Italian, German, and British metal including a friend's brand new V8 Vantage convertible - very nice.

btw, this turbocharged Subaru was there too.

First Turbocharged Subaru BRZ Boosted To 278 Horsepower

I believe he said he's well over 400 (rear wheel) hp now. INSANE!!!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts