Maserati Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kevin

any chance you are able to fabricate the Mesh insert that the 2005s have for a 2002 Spider??

My 02 looks naked without it.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Excuse my ignorance but what mesh insert are you talking about? And does the 05 model not fit on the 02 or is it just a ridiculous price from the dealer? If it doesn't fit I could get something made and I can use my car to testfit the part so I can ensure the part I sell fits unlike some companies. :roll:

Regards,
Kevin

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the mesh insert I am reffering to is the one on the rear bumper/apron in between the muffler tips. .....I beleive the 2005 have a large openning in the bumper and they have placed a piece of black mesh .....our 2002s have a smaller area and there is nothing there.....so I suspect the dealer part isn't an option....if it was, im sure it isn;t cheap

·
Registered
681 Posts
I think I know just the company that would be up for the job, let me call them Monday.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Neiman Marcus Mesh Grill

Hey Mark, appreciate your input on this board.
Speaking of mesh, can I order from you the mesh front grill used on the Neiman Marcus QP for my non-NM QP??
Thanks

Ken

·
Registered
681 Posts
STARDOC said:
I'd be in too if the cost is reasonable.
That's one thing I can usually gurantee is a low cost. I don't charge ridiculous amounts just because you drive a Maserati. I drive one myself and know how stupid it is when people try to take advantage of the fact.

I'll be keeping you guys updated on the subject this Monday.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Re: Neiman Marcus Mesh Grill

kbrookings said:
Speaking of mesh, can I order from you the mesh front grill used on the Neiman Marcus QP for my non-NM QP??
Thanks

Ken
I'll be happy to check into this for you. My service manager who would order the part has gone home for the day, but I will speak with him tomorrow and let you know.

- Mark

·
Registered
312 Posts
Re: Neiman Marcus Mesh Grill

maserati of minneapolis said:
kbrookings said:
Thanks

Ken
I'll be happy to check into this for you. My service manager who would order the part has gone home for the day, but I will speak with him tomorrow and let you know.

- Mark
Thank you Mark

·
Registered
681 Posts
Still waiting for the grill guy to contact me he was out of office yesterday but I'm assuming he's in today so I'll keep you guys updated.

·
Registered
681 Posts
They're not interested in the deal. I am trying to find another reputable source to get these made but all I've found is chinese manufactured ones so for now until I find somebody that I can trust in making some quality grills it's a no-go.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
6 Participants
MVP
Maserati Forum
We’re a forum to discuss the Maserati Coupé, Spyder, GranTurismo, Ghibli, Quattroporte and more!
Full Forum Listing