Maserati Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
@friendgr The PPF come with different shades and colours. I've seen them on white, silver and deep blue QP, all looks great to me. I know its a little over in the picture, it looks better in normal day light. I will upload more close up and with lights on pictures. Most importantly, the driver's visibility is not affected at all, at least it's not noticeable to me. Other drivers can easily see your lights on as well as the "transmittance" of the film is really good.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Is that tint that is used on sport GT S? I read they come from the factory like that, so wonder if one could tell the difference between the factory job and not...
This is my qp, thinking of doing the same to front lights....

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The GTS comes with a black headlight housing instead of chrome from the factory. As I like the darker look but don't wanna dissemble the light housing to smoke it, also i m not a fan of color dip, and apparently can't afford to switch to a GTS headlight just for the darker look. So I go for the PPF tint and it turns out exactly what i am hoping for. The PPF is different from normal coloured window tint, it's similar the the "rock chips protection film" near the rear wheel of the car, which should last for couples of years.

·
Registered
8 Posts
hi hilman, where did you buy the tape from? I might give it a shot also....
(I'm in new territories area)
cheers
tim

1 - 13 of 13 Posts