Maserati Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,405 Posts
I have 3 kids, 7,9 and 11 years old, and I use my GS as a daily driver. My other car is a Chevy Suburban but the kids don't like it.

But why would you trade your CC for a GS? The size is the same.

It seems like the Gran Turismo is the way to go for you.

· Registered
1,405 Posts
If you take into consideration exclusivity, beauty, compact size (for a 2+2 with a real back seat), heritage, Ferrari engine, sound and etc.. it's hard to beat the GS.

If I had to replace my GS today the only choice, in my opinion, is a Ferrari 612. I like the Gran Turismo, but I wouldn't replace my car with one with less power (same power but more weight).

I would only go german or british if I have more dissapointments with my warranty and dealers...

· Registered
1,405 Posts
Being the Coupe and the GS essentially the same, another option would be buying your car from the bank at the end of the lease at a very low price and spend the extra cash with some mods from Formula Dynamics, like springs, ECU, DBW and etc, and your car would be better than a GS. Well, not better than the black ones, they are the fastest.:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.