Maserati Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You know how those vent thingys move in tandem? The one on the far left side came apart somehow and they don't move together anymore. How do I get them to be friends again? I can feel a little arm in there but it doesn't seem to reach what I think might be the connector on the other side. Am I missing a doohickey?

·
Premium Member
726 Posts
I believe that the entire unit can safely pop out (perform this at your own risk), be reassembled, and pushed back in. I did this for the rear vents after my kids whacked 'em.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
dchao said:
Vent thingys that's moving in tandem? What are you talking about? :confused:

The vents in the dash that flop to and fro when you push them. Imagine moving the enter fin in the vent and the other fins don't follow.... Get it?

·
Premium Member
726 Posts
Yeah, I just pulled steadily and they came out. Just remember that these were the *rear* vents, so I don't know if the front vents behave similarly.

Once I had them out, it was easy to snap the blades back onto the actuator arm (nothing was broken in my case, just disconnected).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.