1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
442 Posts
That's a LOT of car for the money! Very sinister looking in black, I really like the ivory accents in the interior. I've always wanted a Diablo - one of the early 2 wheel drive cars. I looked at several when they were relatively affordable, but unfortunately...me being a bit over 6 foot and 225 pounds, I did not comfortably fit into the seats. I've been fortunate enough to have had a few prancing horses and loved them dearly, but there is something about the "dark side"....I can totally understand you looking at Bulls....

·
Registered
192 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So, how'd it go?
I added a Bull too and it was an excellent decision!
hasn't gone anywhere yet...... i need a bit more of a price reduction for upcoming "E" gear maintenance, dealer is not yet willing to deal :unsure:

·
Registered
192 Posts
hasn't gone anywhere yet...... i need a bit more of a price reduction for upcoming "E" gear maintenance, dealer is not yet willing to deal :unsure:
Not long now until the year ends. If they own the car, surely they'll be ready to deal before then. If it's a cosigned vehicle, then it's on the owner and he may not really care. I've see quite a few who put their car up for sale during the off season, only to jump back in when the weather clears up.

Looks like they've dropped the asking price by $5k; $108k is a great price

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not long now until the year ends. If they own the car, surely they'll be ready to deal before then. If it's a cosigned vehicle, then it's on the owner and he may not really care. I've see quite a few who put their car up for sale during the off season, only to jump back in when the weather clears up.

Looks like they've dropped the asking price by $5k; $108k is a great price
I saw the drop, and yes it is a pretty decent price but not good enough for me!
6-8k for "E" gear maintenance and Lambo software/upload
tires have 60-70% life left.
0ver 100k of my money will require that this car needs nothing in the near future 👍

1 - 6 of 6 Posts