Maserati Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Day,

Lately I have been getting an Itch for a QP Sport GT and wanted to see what the current owners think about the car. I love the QP but it was a bit more then I wanted to spend when I got my GS, but now the prices have come down a bit. Now the GS is great and I have no complaints about the car but, with the family growing the larger QP seems like a good fit.

Thanks in advance

Paul

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
M,

I need to get back behind the wheel of the QP; the last time was 2-3 year’s ago. But it was a nice 300mi trip through the wine country. So I have little day to day time in one, the GT seems like a good fit as I can not afford a GTS. I my wait it out for a year or so until my warranty expires or I can see what offers I get for the GS and grab the GT now.

You have driven all three models if I remember from some of your post; what were your thoughts on the GT vs. the GTS.

Thanks
Paul

·
Registered
217 Posts
Good Day,

Lately I have been getting an Itch for a QP Sport GT and wanted to see what the current owners think about the car. I love the QP but it was a bit more then I wanted to spend when I got my GS, but now the prices have come down a bit. Now the GS is great and I have no complaints about the car but, with the family growing the larger QP seems like a good fit.

Thanks in advance

Paul
I'm in the market for a GranSport. Let me know if you get serious about selling your GS.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts