Maserati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has been a fun 6 years with my QP but I am considering selling it to make room for something new. If it does sell, then I'll be in the game again soon, I'm sure, enjoying a 4th Maserati. But, for now, I'd like to make room in my Garage for something completely different.

This is the longest I've ever owned a car and I've had the most fun with it. It has been everywhere with me, all over the country - the amazing stories it carries with it are worth more than the car itself.

In the past 15K miles, the car has had the following replaced:
  • Alternator
  • Radiator
  • Electric Fans
  • Clutch
  • Flywheel
  • F1 Accumulator
  • F1 Sensor
  • F1 Pump
  • Hill Engineering Bearing
  • Spigot Bearing
  • AC Compressor
  • AC Filter
  • Valve Cover Gaskets
  • Variators
  • Variator Bushings and Gaskets
  • Variator Solenoids
  • Gearbox Oil Change
  • F1 Flush and Oil Change
  • Power Steering Flush
  • Engine Oil changed with Mobil 1 every 2,000 miles!
  • All New Suspension Hyperblocks (F&R) with EXTRAS!
Cosmetically, it has a real Wald rear clip with 2-1 weave carbon diffuser, a matching 2-1 weave carbon chin spoiler, 20mm rear spacers from FD with 335 tires on rear, front lowered 3/4" by Ferrari/Maserati Central Florida.

The car is fast and has the quietest idling engine I've heard (thanks Jason!) of any Maserati. It debunks all the comments on loud injectors, etc. The AC is ice cold (it will freeze you) and it sounds crazy. That's because (warning) it is completely straight piped with 4" dual tips.

The only thing the car could use is a fresh LCD (it turned milky) and some O2 cancelers. There is a LCD rebuilder down here but I haven't gotten around to fixing it. If you install a set of cats, then the cancelers are no longer an issue.

I'll be accepting offers and we'll see. I'm not greedy and I know I won't get anything close to the $60K I've put into this car! I'll post pics shortly.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Still looks beautiful and a great color combo. Well maintained too. I'm sure it won't take long to sell. Good luck. Let us know what you end up getting to replace it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts