Maserati Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nope but you'll give make them work hard for it ;)

Awesome photo! :cool:
It made my car feel slow, seriously.

Heres a few more picts from inside my car, and Dans. This was from a little cruise last Sunday in the North Chicago suburbs. A new Scud was added to the Chicagoland family! 3 Scuds...Wow! :D

·
Registered
214 Posts
Nice! :) I'd love to join you but would feel too self conscious in my lowly Coupe... ;)

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Although only 1 Scud was present this time, there were 34 other excellent vehicles....how about this cruise, this past Sunday! :D

But this time I was in:

In front of me:

Behind me:

:D

·
Registered
16 Posts
I see you guys are from chicago id like to bring my 2007 maserati QP and my friend will bring along his 09 lambo gallardo next meet if someone could possibly give me info on it please

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I see you guys are from chicago id like to bring my 2007 maserati QP and my friend will bring along his 09 lambo gallardo next meet if someone could possibly give me info on it please
We sure are! The FChat Chicago forum is a good place to start. Being the end of the season, theres not a lot on the radar at this time. PM me your contact info, and will see what I can do to keep you posted...

Adam

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.