Maserati Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, who's got the weirdest car parked next to their Maserati in their garage? I have a giant Chevy Avalanche and two motorcycles, a Triumph Daytona and Husqvarna. An American, an Italian, a Brit and a Swede. Top that!

Winner gets a year's supply of Vicks Vaporub.

Attachments

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
279 Posts
In a few weeks time, i will have pics of the weirdest car that parks next to my maser...

coz both are not in my garage yet - actually no such thing as a garage here in HK...

·
Registered
49 Posts
weirdest

Model 1862 Ten Pound Parrott Rifle. (Civil War Cannon) 2227 Lbs. 58 inch wheels.
Throws a ten pound cannon shell five miles.:)

·
Registered
192 Posts
I'll see your avalanche and raise you a 2007 Ford Escape Hybrid 2WD

While, I no longer have them, I did have a 1972 Triumph TR6R motorcycle and a Ferrari Testarossa sharing the garage.

Attachments

·
Registered
530 Posts
That's got to be photoshopped - there's never been a garage that clean and uncluttered. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
773 Posts
odd parking partners

had to buy a 60000' bldg. things have gotten out of hand! not to worry, my 91 year old mother told me to see somebody. i always do what mom says. i am on third head corrector. important, do cars have to be road worthy, can projects count? and yes i now know i have a problem, mom's always right.

·
Registered
128 Posts
odd

ill post pics when i get back to CA....

My gas burning, rubber melting 2006 Grandsport Sport GT next to my wife's earth friendly Lexus RX 400 Hybrid

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
MrTheKid said:
ill post pics when i get back to CA....

My gas burning, rubber melting 2006 Grandsport Sport GT next to my wife's earth friendly Lexus RX 400 Hybrid
you mean Quattroporte?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts