Maserati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everyone just wanted to post some pics up here, this QP belongs to a close friend of my family and i babysit the car whenever they are out of town for a long period of time (cant trust the valet's at their condo after a jooyride in their SL55 resulted in a crash). just to give you some background i am a big fan of ferrari and maserati, i personally drive a mustang cobra with quite a bit of drivetrain / suspension work which puts about 450hp to the wheels (19yr old american kid what do you expect?), I have always been impressed my german cars my father has owned (porsche, mb, bmw) and the few opportunities i have had with ferraris and maseratis have always left me with a special feeling. during our first week together i took these pics of the Quattroporte for a portfolio for school (im a photography major)...

the car is absolutly phenomenal, the power, the grip, the responsiveness, all while being masaged, surrounded by italian leather, and all the other amenities of a $130k + car.

if anyone is interested in more shots of the QP check out www.chuk.smugmug.com

cheers

·
Registered
20 Posts
you're very lucky. It took me a hell of a lot longer to experience a Maserati. I bought one a month ago. I've never had the opportunity to ride in a Ferrari. I drove a Jalpa a few weeks ago, and I'm still undecided about it.
That QP looks pretty good though. I'm not a big fan of the body style.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I love the chromed grille, that's perfect match with the body color, but I have to go with the black grille since I picked the GT-S for the sporty choice.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
6 Participants
QP-516
Maserati Forum
We’re a forum to discuss the Maserati Coupé, Spyder, GranTurismo, Ghibli, Quattroporte and more!
Full Forum Listing