Discussion Starter #1
2 new cars and one re-built garage.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HSE

I love the car. More important my wife loves the car and never ever wants to drive mine. It is the perfect car to take out at night. I never feel sad to leave the maser at home. The car has every gismo and gadget known to man (gps, sat radio, tv screen in reverse, rear seat warmers...and the list goes way on.). I have had it to the shop a couple of times for minor things, but minor problems in cars don't bother me if the car is special. (minor things bugged me in my mercedes as minor things are not suppose to happen in a benz). I also have a land rover discovery that i bought for my daughter a year ago and I love that car as well. The only car that I own that I do not like at all is a BMW X5. My son is happy however as he got the car, which he never expected, as i could not stand having it around.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Funny, I bought my CC instead of a RR HSE!!!

The GS is nice with the full leather inserts - just looked at one at the dealership Friday. I hate that shiny fabric...

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I did not like the fabric inserts and if i had known you could do leather, i might have bought a Maser sooner. Same as in your case, I saw the leather inserts at the dealership and I thought it gave the interior a much more serious look.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Garage

The Afa flag is left over from 9. or 10. years ago when I owned only Alfa Romeo's. I had a 1992 164 S, 1971 GTV 1750 and a 1972 Montreal. Those where fun times!
Ron:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts