i got the memo from maserati monthly.

where's the trident ???
piloti's i have found are tough to "break in"

drive safe

Attachments

·
Registered
635 Posts
I just bought a set last night. Trident or not, I liked the color. Not quite as "flashy" as the red Piloti's I currently use.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I bought mine yesterday, too. I suspect the trident will be on the "free bonus" sock liner & shoe bag or whatever it was that they were giving away with the Maserati special. For 100 bucks, it seems like a good deal. This'll be my first pair of driving shoes and I'm curious as to how different it will be from driving with my usual footwear.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Glenn Wallace said:
I tried to order and the web site crashed.
Huh, so I tried again and it worked. We'll see what the shoe is like. I've been annoyed with Piloti that they didn't make large sizes (13-15), good to see they are starting to make them.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Maserati Bowling Shoes????

Whre can my team get some?????

LOL!

SteeeeeeRike!

·
Registered
681 Posts
Just remember to change the F1 pump every 25,000 steps on these and you should be fine.

·
Registered
202 Posts
i ordered my shoes the same day they emailed me, but i still don't have them:confused: ...

i guess it was the holiday, i will call tomorrow and get some more info.

-willie

·
Registered
202 Posts
OK so they told me that they are in production and that they will start shipping out this week and we should all expect them by next week.

so much for overnight service...:confused:

·
Registered
635 Posts
Glenn:

Mine arrived via UPS last night. Woo-Hoo!

·
Registered
339 Posts
MrTheKid said:
i got the memo from maserati monthly.

where's the trident ???
piloti's i have found are tough to "break in"

Try the Tod's Owens for comfort (make sure you get the full rubber sole). Lst year they had the same color blue/white stitching the Piloti's are. You could proably find them online somewhere if you google them. Neiman Marcus carries them as well as a few other high end shops. The Piloti's have too thick of a sole for my comfort and the Puma's feel too thin for wearing all day

·
Registered
824 Posts
Glenn Wallace said:
I just got a ship notification!
Mine arrived. Shoes great.

No sock liners. Got two shoe bags.

The promo page at Piloti now says "Only good for sizes 9 through 11 in the Stradale (smoke grey / blue) "

I am size 14, presume they gave me an extra shoe bag. I didn't really care about the shoe bag, wanted the sock liners.

I am ticked off.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Reply from Piloti:

Thank you for your order! Maserati ordered promotional sockliners for sizes 9-11 only, so we wanted to offer you an additional Maserati bag as our gift.

I apologize for any disappointment, and hope you are enjoying your shoes.

Happy Holidays!

·
Registered
635 Posts
:mad:

I'm like you Glenn. I ordered size 12. Got 2 shoe bags. I guess I can use one bag for the Red Piloti's I wear when I drive the Jalpa, and the other for the Maserati shoes! :)

What the heck is a sock liner anyway???

1 - 17 of 17 Posts