Maserati Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it normal for the analogue clock to show a slightly different time to the digital display? My analogue clock is 5 mins behind the system/digital time!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes it a QP. There is also a digital clock on the nav/info display between speedo/rev counter. You set the time via the nav screen and the clock adjusts itself. However there is a disparity of 5 mins between the two!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Has always been 3 minutes behind on my 05 QP. I had the dealer in Orange County work on it under warranty. The proudly reported it fixed; but when I discussed the fix with the tech they had just set the clock at three minutes fast. So that's what I have always done. Interesting though; unlike yours this changes both the psuedo-analog clock and the read out clock and seems a tolerable work around.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Went into reverse today and the analogue clock started spinning on its own, after it went around twice (24hrs) it then stopped and now is only 1 minute behind the digital clock which is OK. I find that the analogue clock can reflect the sun into my eyes in some conditions so may look into applying a matt film to its glass cover.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Went into reverse today and the analogue clock started spinning on its own, after it went around twice (24hrs) it then stopped and now is only 1 minute behind the digital clock which is OK. I find that the analogue clock can reflect the sun into my eyes in some conditions so may look into applying a matt film to its glass cover.
the QP's clock is possessed.

·
Registered
65 Posts
So far they are quite aligned with my QP, but just realized today that they are both 1 minute behind, will try to adjust them this evening. I'd imagine they are not related so soon or later I've to do the adjustment separately, but shouldn't be difficult since they are both digital.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.