21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,012 Posts
Reactions: Tallman

·
Registered
3 Posts
The Maserati Granturismo has been my everyday car since 2014. In the meantime, I am already driving the second car. With the first (2014-2018) I drove about 145'000 km, with the second (2018-current) about 30'000 km. So you can imagine how many times I have already filled up this car. And I have never noticed the following extremely useful detail, a hook to hang the gas cap. Today I discovered this feature and my joy was huge. After about 175'000 km, the Granturismo gives me a feature that is as simple as it is good.
Ok, I never claimed to be the most intelligent person, probably you all discovered this feature the first time you refueled. Well then, not me, today means Granturismo has pleased me again!

Did you have similar experiences and surprises with your Granturismo? Are there any other features that I could discover?

View attachment 139496
hahahah a lovely little surprise for you

·
Premium Member
2009 GranTurismo S
169 Posts
Nobody sits in their car in the garage on the first night and reads the owner's manual anymore? Shame, lol
I didn't get one with my car so I had to wait. Now though I just go online and try to find out what I need. Not to mention it might take several nights to read the whole manual for any modern day car!! :)

21 - 27 of 27 Posts