Maserati Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I''m not sure if everyone knows about it or not so I thought I should post some information about The Cortile at the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix.

The Cortile is the Italian Car Show, at The Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix held July 18-19, 2009. If you don't already know we are the only Vintage Race held on city streets in North America and includes some white knuckle off-camber turns brushing stone walls in s-bends downhill (if you think that's a mouthful to read you should see it in person

Last year we hosted "All Italian Cars" as the Marque of the Year and because of the overwhelming response we got to that we've created a rather unique car show area with the gracious support of The Pittsburgh Golf Club... We think that Alfieri, Bindo, Carlo, Ettore, Ernesto and Mario would be pleased. Although not the Piazza Nettuno, we think we've selected a courtyard worthy of the honorable Maserati Marque.

Although we had a great turnout of prancing stallions and bulls I think I was remiss in contacting enough owners of the stalwart Trident Marque in 2008. Please accept my humble apology and join us and be my guest the The Cortile in 2009.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Happy Holidays everyone and welcome to a brrrrrrrrrr, chilly 2010.

Just wanted to drop a quick note that we've done some overhauling to the Cortile website and wanted to invite you to take a peek when you get a moment.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts