Maserati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That I love this car. :thumbsup:

Don't care about any issues it has, which are typically minor in my experience.

I've had the sticky-repair done and I am hard pressed to find any other true annoyances.

People often ask me if this car is brand new and are surprised to hear it's 9 years old.

I have full XPEL wrap around the car which has protected the paint for years from chips and dings.

I have front and rear ALP + Netradar system, haven't been pulled over in half a decade, despite how loud the car can be.

As more cars go 6 cylinder turbo or 4 banger turbo, or completely electric, I will be loving this car even more.

There hasn't been a car produced with this level of detail since it came out.

·
Registered
3 Posts
totally agree with you!

the Quattroporte is Sexy as F*ck!

love mine too!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Quirky, yes.

But I'm finding it the most relaxing car in the stable. Had to take the GMC Acadia on a 2 hour trip yesterday over the twisty, but very, very crowded I-5 in Southern Oregon. Was a nervous wreck. But the QP over the same road is a joy. In spite of the bad drivers and the many trucks, I arrive relaxed and rested. Passing? No problem. Mountains? No Problem. Engine note is soothing. Comfortable. I just have to pay careful attention to the radar detector.

Hans.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Quirky, yes.

But I'm finding it the most relaxing car in the stable. Had to take the GMC Acadia on a 2 hour trip yesterday over the twisty, but very, very crowded I-5 in Southern Oregon. Was a nervous wreck. But the QP over the same road is a joy. In spite of the bad drivers and the many trucks, I arrive relaxed and rested. Passing? No problem. Mountains? No Problem. Engine note is soothing. Comfortable. I just have to pay careful attention to the radar detector.

Hans.
Hans,

I agree with this. It is so comfortable and fun. A really good compromise.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
paulchua
Maserati Forum
We’re a forum to discuss the Maserati Coupé, Spyder, GranTurismo, Ghibli, Quattroporte and more!
Full Forum Listing