Maserati Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to you all, just a quick note to introduce myself………..

I’ve been lurking here for a few months now and have found the site fantastically helpful in my quest for a used coupe cc. Many, many thanks to everyone for the time spent sharing their experiences and knowledge that I have benefited from hugely – I hope to return the favour from here on in.

About a month ago I found a nice 03 example with almost my exact desired spec – blue / avorio, skyhook, sat nav, phone, xenons, cruise, pdc, heated seats, auditorium 200, multi cd, rear storage, leather roofliner and a tubi exhaust! Just the red calipers and 7 spoke wheels missing unfortunately!

Finalised a great deal (in no small part due to the knowledge gained here) – new clutch and 12 months warranty included and 7 spoke wheels fitted at very low cost – and I picked it up Saturday. Not really had the chance to drive it in anger yet – too busy admiring it! Suffice it to say, I am chuffed to bits and looking forward to mastering the cambiocorsa and hearing that tubi on full power!

Here is a shot of my new acquisition.

Thanks again for all the help,

Arrivederci!

Keith

Attachments

·
Registered
279 Posts
Congras! The car looks awesome... the rims are very nice as well... :cool:

·
Registered
312 Posts
Keith, welcome! Your car is breathtaking! Great choices all around: color, wheels. And I'd like to say that I too am chuffed for you!

Ken

·
Registered
333 Posts
Good looking car Keith... congratulations!!!

I can't see too well from the picture... are your rims polished?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi Paco,

The rims are mercury grey, unpolished.

I had to re-size the pics to upload them and that seemed to significantly reduce the quality!

I ain't no picture posting expert obviously!! (yet!)

Thanks to all for your replies and complements - the tubi just gets better every time i hear it !!

Keith

:D :D :D

·
Registered
19 Posts
Looks really nice, especially the coloured wheels. Pain in the backside having to read up on how to work all the toys though.....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts