Maserati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tell you what guys, Jeff and all the guys @ FD are just top drawer! I sent Jeff a note last week as it oil change time again. I had planned on following up this week with the phone call and payment but things got busy with family so I just didn't make the call yet. Today Jeff sends me an email with everything I normally get all put together nicely and the total saying it's ready to go. I am all set for the coming season!! A special thanks to Jeff for taking care of things and as always the best customer service on the planet!
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
2010 marks my 1st year in this Forum but from what I've seen and experienced (with a couple of small purchases) Jeff should be "Maserati Life Man of the Year"
Grazie Mille Jeff!!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Ditto. Always friendly, always helpful, always fast to reply. Never pushy.

Between Jeff at Formula Dynamics and Daniel at Ricambi, we are a very well-served (and lucky) community indeed!

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
if were going to give everybody credit here lets not forget ECS and YSRJUNKIE
Josh @ ECS is up for "Mid-Atlantic Man-of-the Year"
Hasn't reached national scope...YET!

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
if were going to give everybody credit here lets not forget ECS and YSRJUNKIE
I don't think it's possible to give everyone credit but if we are going to expand the list (appropriate as we end 2010) I would recognize:
Philip @ Detailers Domain
Rob @ Ultimate Pedals
Eddie Rodriguez
Vincenzo - our Moderator and current holder of the AFC North Division Maserati F1 Relay Award
Travis J - who continues to help and educate us even though he no longer owns a Maserati

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
This forum has continued to evolve over the few years that I've been a member and it just gets better and better. We should all be thankful for the great products and knowledge that Jeff at Formula Dynamics provides and we should be thankful for all the expert technical advice and help that the pros pass along just because.....

Let's face it, we are blessed with what many consider to be the most beautiful examples of drivable art which, at times, can be a bit temperamental......and it's fantastic that we have such a close knit community here that is so willing to spend their valuable time sharing and making it easier and more enjoyable to own these machines.

Here's to US!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,520 Posts
This forum has continued to evolve over the few years that I've been a member and it just gets better and better. We should all be thankful for the great products and knowledge that Jeff at Formula Dynamics provides and we should be thankful for all the expert technical advice and help that the pros pass along just because.....

Let's face it, we are blessed with what many consider to be the most beautiful examples of drivable art which, at times, can be a bit temperamental......and it's fantastic that we have such a close knit community here that is so willing to spend their valuable time sharing and making it easier and more enjoyable to own these machines.

Here's to US!! :thumbsup:
Ill drink to that with a good bottle of Montepulchiano D, Abruzzo

·
Registered
3,309 Posts

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
....my family's home region! Cin Cin!!
I agree with you guys. This forum is not only helpful but a heck of a lot of fun!

Just got back from taking my beloved to a fine dinner, our 22nd wedding anniversary, in the QP S, and 2 bottles of the Fleury! Does not get much better than that! Thank you all for a lot of fun in 2010 and a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year to you all!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
4,520 Posts
I agree with you guys. This forum is not only helpful but a heck of a lot of fun!

Just got back from taking my beloved to a fine dinner, our 22nd wedding anniversary, in the QP S, and 2 bottles of the Fleury! Does not get much better than that! Thank you all for a lot of fun in 2010 and a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year to you all!
Congrats to u and her Sounds like a Burns Steak House nite in Tampa

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
I agree..... we have fun here and manage to mix solving problems with a healthy dose of admiration and affection for the "ladies" in our lives.

Truly a paradox:rolleyes:

Have fun in the New Year:cheers:

I'm all in...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Wow, so many from Abruzzo....
(hmm...deviating a bit from the thread...)
Here is another one. Almost 30 years in Silicon Valley, now.

·
Registered
241 Posts
What a love fest... How about we make 2011 special by enjoying our "toys" even more and having an even larger showing at Le Belle Macchine this year for all the east coasters? BTW, my Spyder is in dry dock till spring and I'm jonesing for those italian curves.
Special thanks to Vincenzo for all the hard work moderating us goofballs

1 - 20 of 22 Posts