Maserati Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a new 2008 Granturismo today here in Naples, FL. Bianco (white) with red calipers. Pretty gorgeous and a great car to drive. Window sticker is $118,000 and change and they were willing to sell it to me for $105,666. The reason I do not own the car is that they were only willing to give me $55,000.00 for my 2008 Jaguar XKR. Does anyone know if Maserati is offering any special lease rates on 2008's?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Super Moderator
4,261 Posts

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OK here goes. I went from a 2006 Aston Martin Volante down to the XKR (same designer by the way, Ian Callum). Although of course a Jaguar XKR will never be classed as an exotic car like an Aston, Maserati, Ferrari etc, it is still one of the greatest cars I have ever owned. It is blazing fast with tons of low-end torque, a great (ZF) gearbox which is similar to those in the new Astons and Maserati Granturisimo, a very comfortable car and great to look at. I could not recomend it highly enough. Having said that it is not a Maserati and does not have the panache if you will, but honestly it is a great car in every which way (except of course the back seat us usless).

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts