Maserati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright post up!

Who on here is from the greater tampa bay area?

Pinellas/Hillsborough/Pasco County

Lets see how many members are on here, and what your maserati of choice is!

I see a few QP around and a couple coupes, wanted to see if you guys are on here :)

GranSport Checking in Blu Mediterrano

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lakeland is close enough :)

What color? Specs?

Anyone else in the greater Tampa area? I see a few QPs around here, dont be shy!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
From St Pete Beach looking at Maserati

I'm looking at Maserati GS as option to vette- I'm a novice on Maserati
is there a high regular maintenance cost?

Any other pointers-probably looking at '05-06- mid high 40's from what I see
thanks
Steve

·
Registered
3 Posts
New Guy in Palm Harbor

Alright post up!

Who on here is from the greater tampa bay area?

Pinellas/Hillsborough/Pasco County

Lets see how many members are on here, and what your maserati of choice is!

I see a few QP around and a couple coupes, wanted to see if you guys are on here :)

GranSport Checking in Blu Mediterrano
Just bought 2011 Granturismo Conv at Reeves

Dave A

·
Registered
70 Posts
Over here in Pinellas.

Are there any cruises, get togethers, anything??

I'd love to meet other Italian owning crazy people!!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hi; I'll be heading to FL soon, and I'm planning on driving my 02 Spyder. I have a winter place in Leesburg (Lake county) FL. Howard

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Any of u guys need and exhaust for a qp i have one cheap 11k miles on her..

As well as some hre p40s brand new im in the tampa area 21x9s 21x10.5 rears lmk pm me

·
Registered
229 Posts
Sounds like there are enough people with Maserati in the TB area to have a get together.

Add me to it. I'm in north Pinellas. Was just down to Car Guys Have Lunch today in Sarasota. Met up with another GT owner from Naples there.

Last Saturday we took a run to Lake Tavares via Leesburg (on Bikefest weekend - mistake) T

There are many opportunities to have an Italian car gathering, tour, lunch/dinner. All we have to do is CORRESPOND!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Sounds like there are enough people with Maserati in the TB area to get together for fun and driving.

Add me to it. I'm in north Pinellas. Was just down to Car Guys Have Lunch today in Sarasota. Met up with another GT owner from Naples there who I met here at Maserati Life.

Last Saturday we took a solo run to Lake Tavares via Leesburg (on Bikefest weekend - mistake) Did a nice 250 mile trip. This GT is REALLY comfortable!!!

There are many opportunities to have an Italian car gathering, tour, lunch/dinner. All we have to do is CORRESPOND! How about going to an Italian Opera? We can get at-the-door valet parking for a few Masers at the Straz Center next season. I'm having lunch with one of the marketing people next week & hope to learn the performances for next season. We just saw Aida last week. The best performance yet at Opera Tampa.

And, I know that the Florida Alfa Club will welcome Maserati owners at our events.

Anyone want to take charge? Do a head count? Organize a trip? You can call me in the Vintage Motorsport office during business hours- 727-787-5929

We COULD meet at one of Reeves Cars n' Coffees. Next one is THIS Saturday, May 5. For details see: www dot reevesimportmotorcars dot com/ go to: "Company Overview/Calendar of Events" Time is 7AM to 9AM. And, unlike duPont's CnC, you don't have to be there by 6:30AM.

Let's do it!

·
Registered
229 Posts
This Saturday, May 12, 2012 Ferrari of Tampa Bay will host Cars and Coffee from 7:30am to c. 9:30AM. Their regular schedule - 2nd Saturday of the month.

They always have interesting cars attending as well as in the showroom. Among the showroom cars have been Onofrio's Type 61 Maserati Birdcage, his early Testarossa, the last Enzo, a customer's Gulf GT40 and more. It's a permanent exotic car show. Come on over.

Ferrari of Tampa Bay
2420 Tampa Rd.
Palm Harbor, FL 34683
727-784-3377

They are located just west of US-19 on the South side of Tampa Rd.

See you there!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Anyone heading to duPont Cars & Coffee tomorrow?

·
Registered
229 Posts
You didn't miss anything if you didn't go. More cars than last time I was there. In fact, I got there at 6:45AM & there were only a few parking spots left. A lot of the same old cars.

I left before 8AM.

1 - 20 of 154 Posts