Maserati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Maserati Spyder Cambiocorsa
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Still wet behind the ears. We bought our ‘04 Spyder in December now the lessons begin. Ask me about a 2003 Chevy SSR or a1948 Chevy sedan and I will add to the conversation. Maserati, not so much. My experiences with another forum such as this have been universally positive. I look forward to to developing new friendships and learning from you all. Thanks to all who will help make this journey a pleasant one. We name all our cars and this beauty is “Gina.” What else would we name a sexy Italian?

Forward!

Kendal & Christine Taylor

·
Registered
272 Posts
Congrats and welcome! You will find the forums a wealth of knowledge. Perhaps not as active as some (4200 section), but that is an effect of the limited number of these produced. I hope you are enjoying it. I'm quite jealous since my spyder is in hibernation at present.

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Still wet behind the ears. We bought our ‘04 Spyder in December now the lessons begin. Ask me about a 2003 Chevy SSR or a1948 Chevy sedan and I will add to the conversation. Maserati, not so much. My experiences with another forum such as this have been universally positive. I look forward to to developing new friendships and learning from you all. Thanks to all who will help make this journey a pleasant one. We name all our cars and this beauty is “Gina.” What else would we name a sexy Italian?

Forward!

Kendal & Christine Taylor
Welcome, congrats, and Happy New Year to you and yours (y)

But Come Oooooonnnn Maaaaaannnnn!!!!
Come On Bruh!.png

1 - 5 of 5 Posts