Maserati Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got off the phone with Scott at Maserati of Minneapolis. Made a deposit on the Nero Coupe CC with vintage package. I'm flying up on the 20th for a final inspection and to sign the papers. Take a look at it on their web site and let me know what you think.

·
Registered
240 Posts
BeeYouZeeZee said:
Just got off the phone with Scott at Maserati of Minneapolis. Made a deposit on the Nero Coupe CC with vintage package. I'm flying up on the 20th for a final inspection and to sign the papers. Take a look at it on their web site and let me know what you think.

I can see myself going through Maserati of MINN. Hear good things about them here on Maseratilife.com

word of mouth travels well and fast :D

what I would want:2002-2003 spyder 6MT
yellow
red
there is one really rich looking blue

·
Registered
681 Posts
That is a sweet car, congratulations Scott is a great guy to work with!

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
leadfoot_mf said:
wow that is sweet i hope it works out for you. so vintage cars have the vent on the front fender? very nice car good luck.
The vintage package adds chrome wire mesh to the front and back grills, side maserati trident emblems in the top indentations, front maserati trident with hand-painted red accents, chrome door handles and chrome wing vents, silver calipers and ball polished wheels. I don't believe there are any interior changes. All that chrome shows up best on the Nero (IMHO)

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BeeYouZeeZee said:
The vintage package adds chrome wire mesh to the front and back grills, side maserati trident emblems in the top indentations, front maserati trident with hand-painted red accents, chrome door handles and chrome wing vents, silver calipers and ball polished wheels. I don't believe there are any interior changes. All that chrome shows up best on the Nero (IMHO)
Oops! The side tridents are on all 05's and 06's. My bad!

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Bcube said:
Doesn't look bad on Rosso Mondial either. :)

A little article about the introduction of the Vintage Package: http://www.classicdriver.com/uk/magazine/3300.asp?id=11559
Great link and VERY informative. Thank you! Nero AND Rosso Mondial look great with the vintage package IMHO ;)

We inspect the car and make final payment on Jan 20. My wife Jannifer... Oops.. Jennifer and I are flying into Minneapolis on Jan 20 to inspect the car and meet all the wonderful people at Maserati of Minneapolis. This whole process was so smooth. I can't say enough good things about Scott and Pete. Scott insured me that my car is tucked away securely in a Maserati car cover waiting for me to see her. We're having the car transported to Dallas and Scott said he'll cooridnate the process.

During our 2 day visit we're staying in the Graves hotel downtown and we're ready to celebrate our new baby. If you read about us on the news...It wouldn't be the first time ;)

Thank you Maserati of Minneapolis!!!

I'll post pics soon

Buzz

BTW.. What happens in Minneapolis stays in Minneapolis :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts