Maserati Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After being on the board for a while, a good amount of research and after several "discussions" with the wife, I'm getting an '05 coupe delivered on Thursday. Many thanks to all that have given me some good insight over the past year. I'm honestly excited and a little nervous about the "what ifs", but I guess it goes with the territory and all I can say is "WTF". I'm sure I will have tons of questions as I get acquainted with the car, but I wondered if anyone knew of any reputable, independent exotic car mechanics in the Chicagoland area that service Maseratis. I had a couple things done at Mas. of Washington in the past couple weeks and it seems that there is definitely a difference in price, thought process, etc. from one dealer to another. I live/work near Continental which would be an obvious choice for service, but I don't want to bend over forwards, if you know what I mean. Lake Forest is a little bit of a hike, but if it makes sense, I don't have that big of an issue.

Any other tips on the car's arrival, what to do/not to do, etc. are appreciated. Here is a link to the auto broker and pics. Scroll down to cars for sale and you'll see it. http://www.daveolimpiautomobiles.com/

Mark

·
5,887 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts