Maserati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone swap out their front/rear mesh on CC? The black mesh looks great on my black CC with the dark GS wheels, but with the new wheels (silver) I put on, I'm thinking the silver mesh might make the wheels look better on the car.

If anyone knows if they come off easy (clips you bend back or a few small screws), please let me know.

Also, if anyone out there with silver grills wants black ones, PM me.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
different grills?

I would, but I've got a CC and I'm pretty sure it's a different grill than the QP. If I'm wrong, let me know and I'd be more than happy to swap.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Totally different across models, and even different on the different incarnations of the same model (grilles for early coupes are not same size as those from 2005 and beyond, same as the design of the rear bumpers).

Better be careful, dudes...

·
Registered
835 Posts
Troesma said:
Totally different across models, and even different on the different incarnations of the same model (grilles for early coupes are not same size as those from 2005 and beyond, same as the design of the rear bumpers).

Better be careful, dudes...
the nose of the QP is definitely wider and rounder than the coupe... don't do it...

·
Registered
660 Posts
haha said:
the nose of the QP is definitely wider and rounder than the coupe... don't do it...
That's what I meant...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts