Maserati Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just swap 2015 to 2018 and wow what a difference:

New electric steering is very light and responsive, cabin insulation is greatly improved, much much more softer ride even with Skyhook on, i strongly believe shocks were improved. Exhaust graul is much better in 15, but again ECU has to be trained and learn your driving pattern, as per Service manager. I drive only Manual Sport with paddles. Overall ride is more Luxurious in 18, 15 is more Sporty and feels kind of more heavier and sturdier on the turns.

·
Vendor
4,728 Posts
Nice feedback, glad to hear that you're enjoying the improvements and the new Maserati!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Just swap 2015 to 2018 and wow what a difference:

New electric steering is very light and responsive, cabin insulation is greatly improved, much much more softer ride even with Skyhook on, i strongly believe shocks were improved. Exhaust graul is much better in 15, but again ECU has to be trained and learn your driving pattern, as per Service manager. I drive only Manual Sport with paddles. Overall ride is more Luxurious in 18, 15 is more Sporty and feels kind of more heavier and sturdier on the turns.

Wow that big a difference? Interesting. Enjoy the ride!

·
Registered
2018 QP TTV6
2 Posts
I've gone from a 14 qp diesel to a 18qp ttv6. The upgrades are noticeable. Infotainment is much better and adaptive cruise is a big benefit however the car doesn't feel as special as the earlier pre face-lift. I'm sure I will get used to it

1 - 4 of 4 Posts