Maserati Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
726 Posts
I think our alarms have an interior radar-type motion detector, which is probably being interfered with by your microwave oven, or by microwave-radar motion detectors on office doors and in office spaces (used as intrusion detectors and for automatic lights).

I think the owner's manual details how to arm the alarm without the interior motion detector, but can't remember the details.

Sorry to attempt to hijack the thread, but do either of you experience a gas smell in the garage from your cars after driving? I've got to get some ammo to press the dealer on mine.
Make sure you get that gas smell checked ASAP. In a previous thread, I had mentioned that I ignored it for a while, having owned a few MG's and being used to the delightful smell of raw fuel. However, in the case of my Maser, it was a leaky fuel tank gasket that could have caused some bad monkey voodoo if I had continued to ignore it.

·
Premium Member
726 Posts
Chilling, disturbing photographs that will be permanently etched into my memory...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.