Maserati Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,554 Posts
Thanks for sharing! Was this for local Maserati advertising or did you specially commission?

How are you enjoying the new wheels compared to your stock Stradale ones?

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for sharing! Was this for local Maserati advertising or did you specially commission?

How are you enjoying the new wheels compared to your stock Stradale ones?
Thank you all for the compliments!

This was a private arrangement, the model is also a friend and she asked to do this for her portfolio.
The HRE wheels are looking better by the day, like falling in love. The offset is perfect, sits flushed with the fenders and NO spacers.
Also had the 'P Zero' letters painted today myself using a permanent paint marker which I picked up from an art shop.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2,554 Posts
Thank you all for the compliments!

This was a private arrangement, the model is also a friend and she asked to do this for her portfolio.
The HRE wheels are looking better by the day, like falling in love. The offset is perfect, sits flushed with the fenders and NO spacers.
Also had the 'P Zero' letters painted today myself using a permanent paint marker which I picked up from an art shop.
Your friend has the ability to have a range of looks between the different photos: 'racy', 'elegant' and 'seductive' - a lot like the Stradale!

The wheels do match the car very well.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Your friend has the ability to have a range of looks between the different photos: 'racy', 'elegant' and 'seductive' - a lot like the Stradale!

The wheels do match the car very well.
Thx! I'll show her your reply, :)

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Fantastic photography. I like how you highlighted a couple of the grille bars in the colors of the Italian flag, clever touch.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Well done, mate! Did you do these yourself?

Are you able to share how you lit the second photo and the last photo?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts