Maserati Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please send help!

I was driving to the store yesterday and out of the blue, this loud noise emits from the radio. It sounds like an electrical buzzing that is intermittent. But yes there is a strange situation. When I got home, turned of the engine, took the groceries out of the trunk...there it was again. Mind now that the car ignition is off, the keys are in my pocket and the radio is in the off position. But the noise is on and off and on again.

WTF??????

ERC

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Mine does that it was a CANBUS noise like a ticking sound

sometimes the amps go bad in there you can unplug it it’s in the trunk or pull the fuse and see if it stops

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mine does that it was a CANBUS noise like a ticking sound

sometimes the amps go bad in there you can unplug it it’s in the trunk or pull the fuse and see if it stops
So if that is the issue (bad amp) are they unavailable part or will in be required to upgrade with the in dash unit that I see everyone talking about?

Thanks for the response, it is appreciated!
E

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
So if that is the issue (bad amp) are they unavailable part or will in be required to upgrade with the in dash unit that I see everyone talking about?

Thanks for the response, it is appreciated!
E
There’s a guy called BavLogic that can fix it he charges $200 just Google him he did mine. If it’s the CANBUS noise, I replaced everything I could and it didn’t fix it. The only solution I found was to bypass the whole system by using a tablet and aftermarket amp instead. Which is great actually.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts