Maserati Forum banner

Stereo Installer on Long Island, NY

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  advancedaudio79 
#1 ·
Looking for feedback from anyone in my locale re: who they've used to customize their rides. Specifically after much digruntlement i think i am going to need to change the stereo (and maybe even the speakers) in my 2009 GT. Kills me that this sound system is so terrible. I almost rather take my Dodge to work at times to have a better auditory experience, and that upsets me to no end. Thus, anyone have positive or negative things to say about stereo techs in the Long Island area?

#2 ·
Funny you should ask. Last summer I took my GS to a guy in Bohemia who researched input from Mlife stereo threads, listened to my stereo, and said "you don't even need to change this stereo - it's great." So, I went on my merry way. Haven't gone anything else, but I don't play too much music anyway.

Punch line: The guy went out of business about 3 weeks later.

The short answer to your question would have been "No" !

Let me know if you find someone.

#5 ·
Where does Genework, if i may be so bold. The call "x" and tell him sd455 sent you is a little scary to me when thinking of handing off the keys....

And Tuckahoe is a bit further than i wanted to go seeing as whenever i go over bridge or tunnel i get stopped with the no plate on the front.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.