Maserati Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Wow! Super nice with carbon fiber. Super sweet with (I imagine) a price sticker to match.
Thanks!

I got lucky with it and ended up paying much lower than going rates. It was a custom order item but the buyer decided to make changes after the item was already completed so this became expandable.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Definitely one of my favorite mods to date has been the steering wheel swap. I love the feel of the stock wheel. This aftermarket one is even better. It's so ergonomical and balanced. Feels great in the hands. Gives you that affirmation of what you're driving. Kind of strange that a steering wheel can have that effect. To anyone doing it, I would recommend you upgrade your paddles to carbon fiber (if they aren't already). It completes the look and feel of the steering columb and It'll be much easier doing it during the wheel swap.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Definitely one of my favorite mods to date has been the steering wheel swap. I love the feel of the stock wheel. This aftermarket one is even better. It's so ergonomical and balanced. Feels great in the hands. Gives you that affirmation of what you're driving. Kind of strange that a steering wheel can have that effect. To anyone doing it, I would recommend you upgrade your paddles to carbon fiber (if they aren't already). It completes the look and feel of the steering columb and It'll be much easier doing it during the wheel swap.

View attachment 131420
Where is your wheel from, E.C.I as well?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Where is your wheel from, E.C.I as well?
No it was from another ebay member but I can't find him on there anymore. It only cost me around $700 cdn which is why I snapped it up. I would like to acquire the black airbag to go with the wheel but in the meantime using the burgundy will do just fine.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts