Maserati Forum banner

21 - 40 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Wow! Nice photos and nice background. Like the yellow calipers with the black paint job. Very different to mine and rore's.

·
Registered
30 Posts
thanks man!
It is a nice place.
Very European-like especially with the colder weather.
We enjoyed it very much!

TBH, I didn't like the paint color much.
Going to wrap it RED soon with some customized stickers :autofahrer:
Red is the best colour I think for GTS :thumbsup:

·
Registered
13 Posts
I got a PapaGo navigation system and rear view camera installed in my car today. The navigation system is much more detailed and easy to use than the standard Maserati one, and is touch screen as well. It comes with free map updates every year. Rear view camera seems ok but will take some time to get used to the angles. It activates automatically when the car goes into reverse. Will test it out over the coming days and let you know how it goes.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Nice man!
We should organize some Maserati convoy drive either to SG or Penang soon!
I'll be available anytime next month onwards.

Let us know how the new GPS goes.
I find that I can't rely on any other GPS other than Waze or Googlemap on my cellphone.
Would rather be driving around with my cellphone rather than my car's GPS.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I am back to KL after 1 month overseas...will drive to Genting on Sunday early morning with the other folks.
you can join if you are interested.

Rooore

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Guys!

Took me awhile to find out about this forum. Owning a Maserati has always been my dream and I have finally achieved it. Just bought a GTS Mc Sportline from Naza Italia recently now waiting for the registration of number plate etc. Hopefully able to drive the car out by mid/end January.

Was wondering do you guys still meet up often? Would love to take a ride with you guys. Do let me know when is the next meet up hehe.

YonGene.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Congrats on the new ride YonGene. Nice way to ring in the new year :)

We haven't actually managed a formal meet up yet since I joined, but as the numbers are growing, maybe we could arrange something once you have collected your dream car.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks CobraKai.

Can't wait for the day to collect it actually. haha. Sure! will definately drop a msg here again when i got the car and see when you guys are free for a convoy or meet up.

Hope to see all of u soon! =D

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hi YonGene,
Congrats. There is no other car like the GTS !!!

Apparently there is a Maserati Owner's Club in Malaysia. I was told that it was officially created a few weeks ago by Naza. Naza never send me any email even tough I service my car with them. I will go to Naza on Friday to find out.
Naza is selling the Ghibly like hot cake....! so we might see more Maserati on the road soon.

I will be in KL on the last week of January. We can meet at that time once you have your car.

Cheers

Roore

·
Registered
59 Posts
The person in charge of the Maserati Club in KL is Albert Yesudian. please send me a private pm, i will give you his mobile nbr so you can be on his list.

Rooore...

·
Registered
59 Posts
Guys,
Just came back to KL today. We can meet up somewhere this weekend if some of you are free.
We can have a ride to Genting on Sunday early morning as well via ulu yam...

Tell me.

Rooore

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Guys!

Just collected my car last week and it was awesomeeee. haha.

I will be back to kl during CNY. If anyone is free for some convoy together do let me know k!

Thanks and hope to meet u guys soon!

Yongene

·
Registered
153 Posts
hi everyone, just got my 2010 QP 4.7 b4 CNY, wish to konw more Maserati owners in Malaysia, can learn more from those seniors, btw, i stay in P.J Damansara.

21 - 40 of 57 Posts