Maserati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok after the Sunday drive I am now thinking about Formula Dynamics springs.
I know I may not get the lower price, how ever it still could be worth it.

I did see about two or three cars on the drive had the springs. Who do you suggest for the install ? Any place in the valley? I will price the dealer as well.
Thanks,
Ron:)

·
Registered
835 Posts

I did see about two or three cars on the drive had the springs. Who do you suggest for the install ? Any place in the valley? I will price the dealer as well.
Thanks,
pacific motor sport in redondo beach installed mine. let me know if want their number.

the springs are 1.5" lower than the stock. are you sure your baby would look good like that? perhaps Jeff can do make a diff set of springs for ya.

·
Registered
835 Posts
The # would be great thanks. That is a little fare though.
Ron
yea...it's a bit of a drive however it's hard to find a good mechanic one can trust these days. they are about 40 miles from where I am as well but it's worth it. besides $$$ reasonable. he doesn't overcharge just because it's a maserati.

310-379-7255 ask for armando

·
Registered
217 Posts

Thanks,
Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe that you will need to get it aligned if you are lowering your car. When I had coilovers installed on my Lotus, I had a Lotus shop do the install and rough alignment but I had a race shop do the proper alignment and corner balancing. Such a shop can deal with things like camber by removing shims and any needed caster adjustment as well as using scales to get 50% cross weight distribution.

I used West End Alignment in Gardena and I was very happy with Darin's work. Here is his contact information:

West End Alignment
18008 S. Vermont Ave
Gardena, CA 90248
(310) 808-9233

Good luck!!

·
Registered
455 Posts

Thanks,

I use FX Performance in West Los Angeles. These guys were involved directly with Ferrari racing and design for the GT cars.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts