Maserati Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was cleaning out my attic and found the following:

The car cover for my ex 06 Coupe. I never used it as my 06 Coupe was garaged, but had it "just in case".

http://www.maserati.us/maserati/us/en/index/models/Accessories/Travel/Car-cover.html

It comes in a similar bag and is the exact same color combo but it is for the 02-06 Coupe, NOT the Gran Turismo, I bought it directly from Maserati of Central Florida. I think at the time I paid between $350-400.

I also have the owners manual from my 06 Coupe, info centre handbook, and dealer locator handbook in the leather Maserati cover. The manuals are in IMMACULATE condition, the leather cover has a few crinkles and marks on it.

I'm not really trying to make money off this stuff, just compensate me a fair amount and I'll send it your way.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I snet you a PM about my interest in the car cover.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cover - gone

still have manuals - going to give it another week before I overcharge someone on eBay :(

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am considering a F355. What is your opinion? I currently own a 2004 coupe.
Amazing car - currently put 15,000 miles/year on it. It is not nearly as comfortable as the Maserati to daily drive but it is a different animal all together. If I could go back in time, I would have kept the Maserati and bought the Ferrari. They are great to own together, but if I had to own one it'd be the Maserati. I've just sorted out so much in this car and it's such a reliable example that I don't want to get rid of it and screw myself over in the future.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.