Maserati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went for a nice ride on saturday on 101N up to ventura. Saw three maseratis on the way within a span of 15 minutes, not counting the QP in the paseo colorado mall on friday.
Looks like all the masers came out to play this weekend :)

·
Registered
793 Posts
This does not surprise me as Maserati has posted very good sales figures since April of this year when the auto trannt models started shipping..

I returned from Italy last week and saw more than a few there which is very surprising with gas at $8.00/gallon!

They are beautiful cars and they are catching on.

Strangely I saw a Hummer H2 in the parking lot of the hotel in Florence. It had German plates. talk about a gas guzzler in Italy!

·
Registered
835 Posts
Went for a nice ride on saturday on 101N up to ventura. Saw three maseratis on the way within a span of 15 minutes, not counting the QP in the paseo colorado mall on friday.
Looks like all the masers came out to play this weekend :)
hehe...was that you about 2 weeks ago on Del Mar...I was in the beemmer :D didn't see the driver as it pulled into the plaza.

·
Registered
96 Posts
During the summer, i would see at least 2-3 Maseratis per week, thats much more than a couple years back, and yes they are catching on. I havent heard any of my friends say anything negative about them, women love them aswell.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts