Maserati Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I've been following these threads, and everyones experiences have proved to be really useful. (I now have a tubi on order - should be arriving next week! and have decided to not go for the software updates to the CC.)

Anyway my Spyder has skyhook and I've seen a lot of threads regarding lowering the car by "screwing down" the shocks - but has anyone tried Leo Nardo 's Sports Springs - these Lower the car by about 35mm. It seems from the threads that the method of simply adjusting the existing set up is not great as it softens the ride. The sports springs seem to be about £650 - so not too bad. If anyone has tried them I'd love to know their thoughts.

thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks - will have to make sure the car would still go in the garage !.....so that was $1000 on top of the cost of the springs - not cheap !

Have you spoken to them about re-levelling the self-levelling Xenons?

also keep us informed about the Kreig-sig F1 - it s an awesome looking system and the sound clips I ve heard so far are incredible - you'll have to post some of your own.

I went for the cheaper Tubi option - still looking forward to that the week after next though.

The only other mod I've really considered is the ECU upgrade - but am yet to be really convinced its worth it. I did it to my E36 M3 and wasn't overly impressed with the results. Do you think its worth it?

thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.