Maserati Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
I didn't know Leo Nardo springs fit the skyhook cars. In this case if anyone needs some I have access to Leo Nardo products and can pass along a maseratiforum discount.

·
Registered
681 Posts
willie said:
Kevin, i talk to you today. i hope you sent me the email so i can order this things. thanks man...
Willy,

I sent you an email right after I made the post. Check your junk folder just in case, I'm going to resend it right after I make this post.

Regards,
Kevin

·
Registered
681 Posts
willie said:
found it, it went to the junk-mail folder. but i have it, I'll email you today. thanks man.

oh, and yes the mechanic is honest if you can believe that. i hope its a simple install for the springs. because like i said , if he sees that you need special Italian tool or machines to hold the whatyoumacallit and a computer to re calibrate the skyhook, then am screwed and will have to go to the dealer.
Figured it did, happens sometimes. Either way I got your email, I'm working on a super friend discount for you so give me a day since I gotta email back and forth between Germany.

Regards,
Kevin

·
Registered
681 Posts
$1,651 is the price on these retail if anyone is interested, Maseratilife members get a discount but to inquire on the discount contact me privately.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.