Maserati Forum banner

speedometer different layout

4K views 18 replies 8 participants last post by  timado404 
#1 ·
i notice different speedometer layouts
blue and then the one with bigger numbers
what year changes this?
because i found 2015 MC and it has blue speedo and i expected the one with bigger and updated layout
Thanks

#4 ·
blue speedo is on 2015 maserati MC
also another stage thing was no air bag in the doors
i remember seeing Grand tuismo with side air bags in the doors

i test drove today and i have a hard time to decide if i should trade my Alfa romeo 4C for it
i use to own 2010 quatroporte GTS and i feel 2015 Grand truism MC is same car
quatroporte GTS was lower and felt bit more noble

#6 ·
I think what you might be referring to is the Centennial edition....It was a special run of about a 100 cars I believe and was trimmed uniquely. For whatever reason, they chose to use the blue speedo from the Sport instead of the black speedo from the MC SportLine trim. Below is an example...

#12 ·
I'm glad someone brought this up. I have not really been able to figure out a rhyme or reason to this.. it seems that it comes with the MC package (that you can get on the GTS) and it doesn't even need to be an actual GT MC (I have seen MC's without this speedo). I have been trying to source this speedo because I hate the blue one but it appears they are virtually impossible to find. Might ask the dealer next time I am in. If anyone does find one for sale please post it!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.