Maserati Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi friends- 2009 QP 4,7 nice car but.... Speedo is not working .... cant find good info what to change?
Also the damn EPB light on and not working at all, says go to dealer.... I got a used good EPB box (same article number) to change in the boot under spare- easy and simple but no change. Unplugged battery for 10 min and no luck. Good solid new battery.
I have a super OBD that gives me codes: U1313 and U1113. ESP- can line invalid message and no esp node communication no signal ASR1.
Cant get the car through inspection without this!!

·
Registered
4200 MY2003
19 Posts
Speed sensor are in wheel bearing. If only one sensor (on 4) missing, EBP will not work.
But I understand of our post trouble is link to ABS/ESP module (or communication with him) and not with speed sensor.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Speed sensor are in wheel bearing. If only one sensor (on 4) missing, EBP will not work.
But I understand of our post trouble is link to ABS/ESP module (or communication with him) and not with speed sensor.
Thanx again for the prompt answer! I need to check the codes again today but it is absolutely new to me that if speedo not working- ESP not working but jesus it is ofcourse connected. Not seen here before. I have 2 problems- speedo not working and then ESP not working..... thats it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanx again for the prompt answer! I need to check the codes again today but it is absolutely new to me that if speedo not working- ESP not working but jesus it is ofcourse connected. Not seen here before. I have 2 problems- speedo not working and then ESP not working..... thats it.
Also see the code today -B1042 Vehicle speed does NOT transmit. where to start this one? what wheel? what sensor?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts